My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

::cough cough::

yay they have stretch boots at payless now =) i need the high cut boots.

i act like a dork when i have to. i act like an adult when i have to. some people don't understand that about me. some simply don't get me, so they just give me the "you're an idiot" look. sometimes it gets to me, sometimes i just brush it off. sometimes i think i wear a "pick on me" sign. sometimes i bring it upon myself. sometimes... i donno why i brought this up. i think it's the fact that i'm delirious coz i'm sick >_< i thot i was better since my cold went away. however last night, my chest felt all heavy and my throat was freaking scratchy, and i was coughing like mad... that was the case today at school too. darn. i need to rest the next few days and get better. i don't want to get worse. besides, i have tons of hw already. can u believe it, it's the first week of school and i have tons of stuff due next week already. sigh. i'm looking fwd to going to thai orchid tomorrow w/ my parents for lunch... tom yum soup... it's a huge cure! haha. finally started kickboxing class today. whoo. what a day.