My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

props to the financial aid office

i got thru in less than 5 minutes! woohoo. neways. that was random. it was better than waiting in line yesterday in neuberger hall. man ow man. i tried it, but it was so dayng hot in there, i gave up and decided to just call in my question. good thing i did coz i wudda been in line for more than 30 mins. and will receive a 1 min. answer to my dilemma. ha. now all i have to do is wait to get everything processed. i'm suppose to do homework and i'm sleepy. i just got back from target where i bought some school supplies... a pencil and a portfolio thing. i'd rather not bring any huge binders, so in order to minimize the weight of my bag and keep myself organized, i purchased a spiral portfolio with front view cover with 8 pockets. the source of papers will come mostly from my cs201 class, because i'll be printing out lecture slides from my professor's website. i'm glad i only have one book to purchase this term... for my pop culture class. well, enough yapping about school.

i had a really good sleep last night, and a really strange dream. hmmm. neways. back to work!