My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

it's raining...

i'm not used to rain anymore. for instance, on monday my parents and i went to someone's house when it started to rain, and when we left i took off my jacket to put over my head and shield myself from the evil rain. my mom started laughing at me and said, "why are you so scared of the rain?". my response, "it's gonna ruin my hair!".

yesterday, rented man on fire and watched it w/ steph. that movie was really good. the cinematography, the plot, the denzel... woohoo! even the subtitles were formatted in an interesting way. then i went to hg's apartment coz she made dinner and invited us over. while having dinner we watched the two back to back episodes of csi on spike tv. so that nite, the culmination of all that happened that day was a really strange dream. it was like a combination of man on fire and c.s.i. i can't really remember much since most of my dream was really blurry, but throughout the nite i felt like i was only half asleep, like i was still watching the movie and the show at the same time and they were all blended together. ugh! i need a nap. i woke up really tired >_<

you know what's a fun video game... mario party 4!!! come play w/ me, i'll beat u (haha, yeah right) while screaming my head off. ask madel and tito pj. LoL. i just realized how annoying i can get. i just get scared easily, what can i do? is there a cure? like on sunday when i was w/ kristy and erin at applebee's. ROFL. there was this guy at the table next to ours. he was talking so loud! he was telling this story, all of a sudden i hear him say BAM! really really loud and i jump bcoz i was startled, then kristy and erin bust out laughing. mayn, stupid guy!