My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

volcanic erruption

st. helens eh. i think it's pretty cool... since right now nothing really is in harms way. right? i wish i could see it. maybe i should become a geologist instead? ha. or if this computer science thing fails, i'll move into geography. my professor told me i should switch majors. i think he just liked the papers i wrote about weather analysis, and reports on the differences in temperatures and climate in the coastal areas, the willamete valley, and the cascades. woohoo. i don't even remember what i wrote, but apparently it sounded pretty good. haha. that was some good bs-ing. man, i think i did a lot of bs-ing in frosh inquiry. altho half the time i think i really was enjoying that class. i think it's because my teachers actually liked my papers =) haha. that was a major change from ib english in hs. all i got were Bs. neways.

i woke up this morning, and my whole body was sore. that would be from the "intense" punching and kicking yesterday during cardio kickboxing. what can i say, i was "inspired". rofl. jk. well, maybe not. ha. on top of that, i've been coughing my lungs out. well, not really my lungs but stuff out... yuck i know. but it's a good thing coz then my chest is not "congested" anymore. i'm just glad i don't have a fever or nething.

i have hw! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH =O