My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

vacation is over =(

let's all have a moment of silence for the passing of summer. ::silence::

so so so. i'm here, back in my favorite place called SMITH CENTER with my laptop on my, uhm, lap. i've now used up 43 minutes of my 3 hour break. first day of school... wow, all i wanted to do was go home and sleep sleep sleep. it doesn't help that i'm still getting over my cold. there's thing pressure in my head and it's not fun. if i bend over, i feel like my face will crack open and something will come out. but i feel a lot better than i did sunday evening and yesterday. my throat ain't so scratchy anymore. NEWAYS. that was lovely. my first class was cs250 aka mutated calculus/math class. that was a snoozer. but i promised to myself that i'm going to be a good student this term, so i was paying attention for the most part. there's soooo much hw and studying to do in the class. the teacher said, on average, we should spend 4 hours to study for each class that we have (besides the actual class time, which is about 2 hours). so that means i have to spend 8 hours a week on that crap i mean stuff. after that i have cardio kickboxing. woohoo. we didn't really do nething today, the teacher just briefed us w/ what will happen, rules, attendance, etc. she also mentioned something about using punching bags. i'm EXCITED. i'd put some pictures of a couple of people i know for motivation ;P lol. jk jk jk. lunch. well, u know how it goes. finally, pop culture. all i remember is, it was dayng hot in that classroom. i couldn't really focus. i figured i could read the syllabus at my own spare time. and i couldn't help but notice my professor's tattoo. it's one of a skeleton and a sword on the bottom. very pirate-ish. haha, my professor's a pirate, and he's teaching us about popular culture?! LoL. how fun is that. he had mentioned stuff about politics, the election, and iraq. normally, i'd be interested, but dayng it was so freakin' hot in there. he let us out 15 minutes early... so now i'm here, checking my mail and friendster, dreaming about going home. HOME. i miss summer. i want it back already! i don't think i can handle any more work for this day. i have yet to face the ugly monster named cs201. YUCK. i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate ok u get the point.

man, i can feel it already. this term will be a lot of work. i still have to deal w/ my financial aid stuff. i just love being a college student >P forgive my sarcasm, i'm really tired and grumpy.