My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

"sorry, i can't. i'm not a citizen yet"

i want to vote dayng it all... and i can't! 2 people came up to us today, asking us if we've registered...

the rest of the day wasn't so bad. went to mcdonald's for dinner. saw robby and jr. then went to cs201. it wasn't as dreadful like i expected to be. lol. well, it is the first day. and there's a ton of work waiting to be done.

tomorrow's a free day. i'm gonna spend it this way:

1. mailing my car bill - 3 mins.
2. call about my fafsa - ha! i'll be on hold for a while
3. buy some school supplies and other misc. stuff 30mins. - 1hour
4. get some reading and homework done - well, this should take a couple of hours.

sounds like a wonderful day eh? EH? EH?!!!