My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

yay, i made yet another page ^_^ hehe. it's not complete yet. i still have to create more pages to go along w/ it. but i'm sorta relieved to have something up. it's crazy tho, i didn't even plan on sitting infront of my computer today and make another page. it just kinda happened. heh. so, here it is. well, i really want to continue working on this, however i must attend to other things that i must get done. ow and i have to go to young adults tonite for bible study. yup yup. it was so cool tho, just a couple of hours ago while i was making this page, the blue angels were practicing for the oregon air show this weekend. fun stuff coz i could see it right from my bed room window. hehe. one of the perks of living in hillsboro. anyways. here it is. and more shall come... soon.