My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

starting over...

sigh of relief. who knows if i'll change it again in a couple of days. LoL.

today today today. hmmm, doing the usual household duties, and then later today i met up with melissa, who i haven't seen since we graduated two years ago (wow!) and steph to go see a movie. we watched princess diaries dos (the second time for me). went to tigard cinema and i happen to see mimi, my friend from high school, working at the concession stand. wow. it's so crazy to see her, coz i haven't really seen or talked to her since... senior year i think. we were in chemistry and multimedia together. man, good times, good times. so that was interesting. after all that, i was on my way home, but then i decided to go to nordstrom rack. yes to spend money yet again. but it came out of a gift certificate so it was cool. u know what sucked, i was walking around the shoe area, trying to search for freakin' jack purcells. the whole shoe! not the kind w/out a back thing. all they had were slip-ons (whatever u call 'em). i was getting frustrated. the only size that had the shoe shoe was a 5.5. so being the desperate person that i am, i squeeze my feet in a 5.5 shoe (when i usually wear a 7-7.5), it fit! yeah right! my foot was going numb after just a couple of steps trying to test it out. LoL. no luck G. i was so frustrated =( i left that place with a frown on my face. hey, that rhymes! but then i also left w/ a ck jean jacket... the biker style that i've always wanted. woohoo!!! then i finally went home after a couple of hours of just roaming around the store. my knees were getting wobbly because i was getting really hungry. so then i finally went home, had dinner, tweaked my site, cleaned my bathroom and the one downstairs, and now i'm hurrr.

i can't believe it's already thursday. the days are going by too fast. wow. i'm looking forward to the weekend. yay!