My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

bleh...

u know those days when you're feeling like blah, bleh, and uhh? that's what i'm having right now. i donno what it is. prolly coz i went to bed so late or should i say early this morning. not in a good mood >_< i think i need to get out of the house, but then again i don't wanna go anywhere. so i'm gonna sit here and listen to ewan mcgregor sing "come what may" with nicole kidman.

anyways, yesterday was my mommy's birthday. it was pretty fun. we went to benihana for lunch and ordered way too much hand rolls. it was sooooo good man. then for dinner we planned a surprise dinner for her. she though that it was just our family going out for dinner at olive garden. ha. well, it was us plus our extended "family". it was really fun, and i'm glad she was happy about it.

i feel like singing...

"i i i, i'm so in love with you. whatever you want to do, it's all right with meeeee. 'coz youuuuuu make me feel so brand neewwwww. iiii want to spend my life with youuuuuuuu... WHOO!" gotta love al green >_-