My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

it's semi done. yay! hehe. the links at the top don't work yet, except for the link to my xanga page. i know the picture page will be a lot of work, so i'm sorta putting that off. anyways. so far my day has been pretty easy going. my mom woke me up reminding me that i wanted to do some family stuff today, so she made me get up. well, it was already 10am anyway. i was startled though because i was having this really strange dream that felt so real. at one point i dreamt that i was dreaming about a weird movie that i had watched, and katie holmes was in the movie. weird. all of a sudden, the dream becomes reality, and then i become katie holmes (even weirder). i can't remember details... it's blurry now. another part of my dream was about this person, and i'd rather not talk about that. LoL. now i'm gonna get off my butt, leave my room, and go downstairs. ::POOF::