My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

outtawack

my sleep pattern has been messed up. golly. so the other night, i ended up sleeping at 4am. it didn't help that i had tea in the evening, which happened to be a lot stronger than i usually have. so after i stopped myself from im-ing, i made myself go to bed... without putting on nick at nite of course. haha. the episode of george lopez must've been more entertaining that usual, i was actually awake through the episode, unlike the usual of me falling asleep already around that time... i just usually put the tv on sleep, so it won't be on the whole night or anything. but no, i watched through the two episodes of fresh prince as well. it came to the point that the sleep timer had expired, turning off my tv. i was still awake. so i read moloka'i. usually i fall asleep when i read anything. instead i was engrossed in the book. so i read for another hour. next thing i knew it was 4am. i ended up waking up at 10:45, with a slight headache, just in time to get ready to meet up with priya. we saw the bee movie, which was funny btw. then i come home. oh and i had to pick up with movie called unhitched to watch it. after dinner, i pop it in my computer, turn off the lights [for the movie theater effect]. i made a mistake of watching it from my bed, under the covers. somehow i found myself pausing in the middle of it... and next thing i knew, it was an hour later. i had fallen asleep. gaaahhh. that nap cost me my sleep yet again. i hate waking up late >_< it's looking more like oregon out there today. last night was nice - i mean nice with the fog and stuff. it looked very cool. i started listening to "sleigh ride" on relient k's myspace. gosh, i really want it to be christmas already. other than that, i have to study for this assessment that i have to take to qualify for the next step of technical interviews. i applied for an entry-level .net programmer position. they've sent me a link to take an online test which contains topics such as general programming things, object oriented concepts, and math word problems. golly, i hate word problems. i need to get crackin' on the books, 'coz honestly, i don't remember a thing. do i even remember how to study? haha.