My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

I HAD A YEERO!

i donno why i always do this to myself. saturday night, i always tell myself that i have to go to bed early because sunday is church day and busy day... waking up at 7:15ish in the morning, possibly doing some sort of random family/friends hanging out for lunch and maybe extending to the afternoon, or an event transpires on a sunday afternoon... naps are a luxury. i didn't have one today =\ i'm almost ready to hit the bed. golly. yes, i realize that i am not speaking in sentences. who cares, i'm doing a free flow write. and i will use lots of ... and more ... HA. so that whole add on another hour thing because of the fall back time, wow, i didn't feel that at all. probably because i slept late that nite (morning when the time fell back). yes, i do remember, 'coz i was awake when the clock on the computer changed haha. so it was 2am, but then it became 1am. i don't think i was ever awake for that. haha. so i finally got to go to the famed greek cuisina on 4th... downtown ptown babeh. man, i was so full, just with the appetizers alone. i couldn't finish my gyro (yeero). and i kept singing I NEED A YEERO! get it? instead of I NEED A HERO! har har har. my feet hurt, i was in heels the whole dayng day. what else? i had some really good tofu from chinese takeout for dinner. hmmm, oh and i watched a marathon of Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC. i love that show. now my back hurts, sunday's almost over, and another week begins. man, time flies by. does it mean i'm having fun? i think i am (= hee hee hee.