My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

i just wanna get it over with... this evil algorithms midterm and the teeth yanking... so i can finally sleep peacefully and watch a bollywood movie. i hope i won't be in so much pain so i can watch that hugh grant and drew barrymore movie. >_< my stomach feels funny. aaahhhh.

weird thing is i'm kinda looking forward to getting knocked out by the drugs when i get my wisdom teethsss pulled out. i donno, it's just one of those things where you have to experience it to know what it's like. hmm. my co-worker described it to me before i left work today, and it sounded... strange.

oh man i'm nervous. and i called the dental office a few hours ago to confirm my appointment. the receptionist said before i hung up, "do you have any questions?". i responded with, "um, i don't know. am i supposed to have questions?" lol. she said i shouldn't think/worry about it. why did i do that before a midter? now that's all i'm thinking about. evil teeth.