My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

bad advice

just got done watching the hills. i know i know, guilty pleasure.

i got annoyed with a line that was said in this particular episodes that i just saw, something along the lines of "they don't know how he looks at me when it's just the two of us...". to put it into context, it was said by both heidi and lauren referring to the fact that people keep warning heidi about her current flame spencer, telling her to "watch out for him", because we'll, he's a dirt bag.

such bad advice... if a guy was treating me like a princess when it's just us but acts like a douche bag when he's out on his own without me, then the later definitely cancels out the former... i don't wanna be with someone who lives a double life.