My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

that's my God.

"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you..."

this was God speaking to the israelites in isaiah 43:4. and being adopted through Christ, the same thing applies to those who have Jesus in their lives -- to me... the God of all gods, who is great, mighty, and bigger that our finite brains can imagine, tells me that "you are precious and honored in my sight, and i love you".

awestruck.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

... because He loves me.