My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

, _ ,

i slept through my alarm today >_< i have work tomorrow. i'm having a hard time focusing on this video of the lecture for one of my classes. i'm getting my molars taken out on the 15th. not excited. i'm wanting bubble tea at the moment - taro or avocado. actually thai iced tea sounds better. either way i can't have any right now. i have class and work tomorrow. i have to organize the professor evaluation sheets from 2005-2006: a big honkin' huge file. does anyone else watch the hills? it's like my guilty pleasure. isn't that spencer guy such a !@#(%&*^ he reminds me of someone. heh. no comment. is it friday yet?