My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

and the term begins...

been to my first class - an ethics class for computer science undergrads. the first session was pretty much just going over the syllabus. no lectures. we were there for like... half an hour. so priya and i headed to smith and ate lunch and chatted - which we haven't done in a long time: eating at smith and just sitting there hanging out. kind of odd. my next class is voice, and i'm not sure really what to expect from it. i have about an hour to get there, so i'm sitting here in smith... bored, with no homework [yet] that i could work on. don't feeling like buying books from the bookstore as it's packed with people since it's the first day of the term.