My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

if i ain't got you...


i donno why i love that song again all of a sudden. well, i did like it when it was popular. eventually it did kinda die down, as newer songs (or newly discovered) came into my world. what caused me to love it again was hearing it played at a wedding reception as the couple's first dance. it does sound lovely and appropriate to dance to. all i want is you... nothing else in this world matters, or it wouldn't matter if i can't have you anyway. everything just seems better when you have the person you love by your side, to share this thing called life with. with that said, i love it. and i just love how "chill" (i hate using that word, but there's nothing else i can think of to describe the mood that resonates from the music of the song) the song is.