My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

this one's gonna be quick...

1. loooooong day. muy muy tired. but it was a good day.
2. i love my new TFK (thousand foot krutch) album. their first album digitally remastered and re-released. woohoo
3. backpacking through europe? just an idea. i think i'm gonna do that when i actually have money, and a boyfriend so he can come w/ me and whoever else wants to come so i don't get abducted or nething like that
4. food places are scarce around psu. sux!
5. battle of the sexes next week!!! that means more chris graebe for me =)
6. still have hw =(
7. i miss summer!
8. better and more detailed update coming up. haha, i hope.