My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

thom yorke

you are such a strange little man! but you make awesome music. oh radiohead, you put me to sleep last night on the couch. not in a bad way, but more like... lulling me to sleep. haha. i wouldn't have fallen asleep if i wasn't so tired. but it was a good end to the day, after rawking out to kutless.

the ones who seem strange and peculiar to regular folk seem to produce genius work - whether it be music or any other trade. i think the key is to let go of inhibition.

i refuse to be regular folk.

i think i wanna be crazy.

if i am crazy, then, i am a genius.

HAHA. does that logic make any sense? i don't know i haven't checked my truth tables lately.

i'm gonna shut up now =]