My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

list list list

+ i really really want to see the Phantom of the Opera =[ my only consolation is that Gerard Butler isn't THE Phantom, which means it probably won't be as good. [ha, yes, i am lying to myself]. i guess i can always pop-in the dvd. but i still want to see it on stage. that would be amazing. 10x more amazing if gerard butler would always be the Phantom. and i'd be christine. and i'd definitely pick him over raoul.

+ i wish i could use the other side of my brain more. it feels neglected.

+ i got to go jetskiing last saturday which was fun. i think the day wouldn't have been complete without yours truly making a goof of myself. it just had to happen. so naturally i would have to be on a jetski that would flip over (at 2mph). the lake was nice and warm thank goodness. haha.

+ what's up with the weather?! it's like, fall all of a sudden.

+ i need to get better with budgeting. i need to stop spending money. i need to stay away from powell's.

+ i'm happy that Twilight [the movie] will be coming out earlier. November instead of December.

+ newly discovered music: Adele