My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

randomicity

* i start work on monday =O yes, i'm excited & nervous. the thing that irks me is the whole phase of adjustment. you know, figuring out your new environment, new routines, new people, blah blah. i'm kinda looking forward to it though. hopefully the transition will go smoothly =]

* watched bourne identity today. i'm seriously behind. lol. i've seen the movie before but for some reason i couldn't remember anything. well, except towards the end of the movie. i'm glad i have two more. woohoo, matt damon is awesome. btw, has anyone noticed that he kinda looks like mark walberg? maybe that's just me.

* new alarm clock purchased at target (thanks auntie linda for the gift certificate)! it's called Clok with the two dots on top of the O. who knows how to say it. lol. who cares, it works, i've been waking up to the loud sounds of the radio. seriously, the cellphone alarm wasn't working for me anymore. i was immune to it. haha.

* did anyone watch the office? i wonder when jim will propose to pam. will they get married in the show? hmm. i seriously felt bad for michael when stanley just went off on him, ending with, "i have no respect for you..." but i'm glad toby didn't really move to costa rica. haha.

* went to ikea today with priya. being there makes me wanna have my very own house to decorate and fill up with pretty and cozy stuff. goshers. this is my favorite website: http://desiretoinspire.blogspot.com/ i love soaking up all the inspiration i can get... and someday, maybe someday, i'll be able to decorate my own "space" and take pretty pictures like that. sigh... lol.

* and now, we end with... the world's greatest human:

"in one episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Chuck Norris replaced Carlton for a whole scene and nobody noticed."

yes, he's that good. go Chuck Norris!