My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

feeling blah

it's 1:46 am, and i'm not sleepy =\ i wanna just fall asleep because i've run out of things to do. i suppose reading could work. yea, i'll do that next. i had the best dinner tonite. the steak was perfect , and the salmon was just plain yummy. i am blessed to have parents who cook good. yum. hmmm. i've been listening to a lot of foo fighters lately. the pretender is my favorite song out of their latest album. it gets me so pumped up... for nothing really. haha. we have some guests. both pastors. pastor bulalayao is going to seattle with my dad for some sort of meeting. oh and pastor aberin will be going with them too, but he's coming back because he's the guest speaker at church on sunday. they were like a bunch of kids, playing wii and stuff. oh, and of course, karaoke. they sounded like drunk cowboys singing "country road take me home to the place where i beloooong". no they were not drunk. they just sounded like they were. and they were loud, i could hear them all the way up here in my room when i paused my music. then i laughed so hard. so tonite was one of those nights where, i wanted to do something, but couldn't figure out what i wanted to do. i just felt... blah. didn't wanna go out. staying in was getting me restless too. i hate that feeling. now i can't decide. should i read pride & prejudice or narnia? or just stare at the ceiling? hmmm. is the weekend over yet? =[