My photo
portland metro, or, United States
i wish an orchestra & someone with a boombox would follow me around so that my life would continuously be accompanied by a soundtrack.

today...

sucked. i felt like dirt. rocks... lava? whatever's the lowest of low.

i can't wait for this week to be over =[

good things though -

* i've been reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer, and am enjoying it... actually, more like crying through it. yes, i am an emotional wreck due to stress & mind overload. but it really is a heart-wrenching story. [i sat in smith center today, and i had to cover my face with the book because i didn't want everyone to see tears flowing down my face. hahaha.]

* i finally have my diploma. i finally went to campus today and picked it up.

* weezer album is good. been listening to a lot of muse & vampire weekend.

* i WILL sleep in this saturday. and i WILL take a nap on sunday.

* God has placed some understanding, patient, helpful people in my life.

* i feel like dirt. wait, that's a negative. here's the positive: God still loves this piece of dirt.